13 november 2017

#SEASONGIFTGUIDES No4: Splurge on items that may become a keepsake treasure

Let's continue this #seasonsgiftguides as I feel I am on a roll. But to make sure I don't loose my Hello Friday and Kids Tuesday friends I will post these gift guides on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. So many blog posts to look forward to in the coming month. For this gift guide I've looked at neutral colours, pretty items you can treasure and blushing colour accents. Hope you love it.


Maileg Guardian hero mouse (comes in a suitcase) | Donsje Amsterdam bear pouch | Lucie Kaas clown rose | Check Ivory Small House cushion by Camomile London | Le Tigre art print by Rylee and Cru | Liewood bedding light grey with paper plane print | House Doctor poof via Hus & Hem shop

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten