11 november 2016

Hello Friday.... a modern kids room for boys and girls


I would love nothing more than to decorate kids rooms all day, every day. Whenever come across a product like these posters by Rylee and Cru I start to combine until I get this cute room. So if ever you feel like you could use some assistance. Be sure to let me know. You would truly make my day!

Wallpaper Esthex | Posters Rylee and Cru | Lamp by House Doctor | Cabinet by HK Living | Bedding by La Cerise sur le Gâteau | Storage bag by Telkiddo | Junior bed Caravan by Kalon Studio | Rug 'gittan' by Brita Sweden 

Wallpaper Ferm Living | Posters Rylee and Cru | Lamp by House Doctor | Black swan by Ilka | Cabinet by HK Living | Junior bed Caravan by Kalon Studio | Rug by Mum's via Pantoufle Design|


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten